My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions

6pm Court 1: #8 Superman vs #10 Ironman
Last year’s MVP Quang Pham vs possibly this year’s MVP Luis Duque. Both team suffered tough losses last week and are both looking for their first win of the season. Luis will look to bounce back from a below average game last week against a defense that is very weak in all facets. If he and Aizan (26 pts last game) can get hot, this might turn into a quick blowout unless Quang and company can figure out how to stop them.

Prediction: Ironman wins by 6 pts

6pm Court 2: #1 Batman vs #7 War Machine
Strong showing by Batman in their first game as they look to continue their momentum against a turnover-happy War Machine. If the guards of Batman can cause pressure and turnovers early, this game might be over in the 1st half. War Machine has the size to compete on the boards, but there’s too big of a gap in talent.

Prediction: Batman blows out War Machine by 21 pts

7pm Court 1: #5 Hulk vs #3 Flash
This should be a very entertaining game as FBL vets collide. I don’t think Flash will put up 78 pts like they did against War Machine, as they’re playing against a more formidable defense in the Hulk. Flash will need another solid from Eric Nelson as he goes up against the Commissioner, who he’s struggled against in the past. In order for Hulk to win, they’ll need a strong shooting night the Urians as they’re the only true scoring threat on the team.

Prediction: Flash pulls out a close by 5 pts

7pm Court 2: #2 Cyclops vs #9 Captain America
Joel Adkins for Cyclops had a strong first game with some help from Collin Outerbridge as well. I don’t see this game being much of a challenge for Cyclops unless Justin Roux can put up a better performance than what he showed us last week. He can’t do it alone against a balanced Cyclops group, so he’ll need David Williams and company to step it up if they’re looking for an upset.

Prediction: Cyclops dominates and wins by 17 pts

8pm Court 1: #4 Spiderman vs #6 Thor
Similar to Hulk vs Flash this week, this should be an entertaining game as well. Spiderman is coming off an impressive win without Brandon and Dannica Baroody and is expected to carry that momentum into this game, as the Baroody’s are expected to play. Thor, who certainly has the potential of good team, will need to figure out their offensive and defensive strategies. For them to win, they will need some scoring from Jonathan Baliwag to go along with the trio Hwangbo, Nguyen and Spasdjajkdkjashy.

Prediction: Spiderman squeaks by with a 3 pt win

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago