My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions:

5pm Court 1: #2 Spiderman vs #6 Flash
Spiderman barely beat a terrible last weekend in Captain America, but they always have a chance when they have their MVP candidate, Brandon Baroody, on the court. Flash has been up and down this season as they have had some inconsistent performances by their top players. This should be a very entertaining game if both teams are at full strength. As good as Brandon is, I don’t think he’ll have enough help on defense.

Prediction: Flash with the upset by 4

5pm Court 2: #5 Superman vs #9 Captain America
Team Superman looks to get their 3rd straight victory against the worst teams in the league. “Jack Em” Joe Nguyen looks to continue his scoring dominance against another terrible defensive team, Captain America. If Justin Roux plays and has some help from the team, there’s a chance that Captain America can beat team Superman. I think Joe will cool off this week and Quang will again struggle from the floor and Captain America will get their 1st win of the season.

Prediction: Captain America defeats Superman by 7 pts

6pm Court 1: #7 Ironman vs #9 Thor
Thor is struggling mightily and Ironman pulled the upset of the season so far by beating team Batman. Luis looks like he’s back to his normal dominance as he goes up against a team that just gave up 32 pts to Jack Em Joe. If he doesn’t go off, I think Aizan might be able to do it. Either way, I think Ironman takes their momentum from last week and wins again.

Prediction: Ironman by 13

6pm Court 2: #4 Batman vs #3 Hulk (Game of the Week)
Coming off a very tough loss that no one really thought would happen, team Batman looks to regain their swagger against a formidable team Hulk. If Chad Del Rosario and Kyle Whelan plays for team Hulk, Batman may struggle in the post without Nick Lee if he doesn’t play again this week. Can Charlie regroup is former #1 team against a veteran- and commissioner-led team in team Hulk? This is going to be a very physical game, but I think Batman will be back to their winning ways.

Prediction: Batman wins by 5 pts

7pm Court 1: #1 Cyclops vs #10 War Machine
A classic battle between the current best team in the league vs the worst team in the league. War Machine showed some life last week in a grind against team Hulk, but can they build on that? Cyclops is riding the wave right now and their chemistry is really strong, though they will need to limit their turnovers. Team Cyclops will be too much for War Machine.

Prediction: Cyclops easily over War Machine by 15

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago