My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #9 Captain America vs #7 Ironman
Team Ironman is on a roll right now, and I don’t think that’s going to stop this week against a not-so-good team Captain America. Now I will say if Joe Roy aka James Harden Jr aka Mr Get Buckets along with an appearance from Justin Roux, Captain America might have a chance…if Luis for some reason doesn’t play. If Luis plays, Captain America has no one that can guard him or even breathe the same air as him

Prediction: Ironman rolls past Captain America by 13 pts

5pm Court 2: #5 Flash vs #4 Superman
Jack Em Joe is feeling good right now as he posted his 2nd straight 30+ pt game, but he has yet to play against decent defensive team since team Batman. I think Buddy will give him problems out in the perimeter and Eric will be waiting for him in the paint. If Superman plans to win, they’ll need another solid effort from Chris Brunson and for Quang to do something, anything. Team Flash has found another capable role player in Mark Scacewater which could pose a lot of problems for Team Superman.

Prediction: Flash wins by 6 pts

6pm Court 1: #10 War Machine vs #3 Spiderman
Spiderman couldn’t ask for a better game this week to bounce back from a tough loss last weekend. They go against the worst team in the league and plan to have a field day. I see Mr Do It All aka Brandon Baroody possibly posting a triple double this week or at least close to it. War Machine will need their players not to show up and have some of the Avengers play to keep this one competitive. Otherwise, mercy rule might come into effect.

Prediction: Spiderman blows out WM by 22 pts

6pm Court 2: #2 Hulk vs #1 Cyclops (Game of the Week)
Is there a way we can get this on Court 1? #1 vs #2 as Commissioner Romeo and company look to take the top spot from team Cyclops. The biggest factor will be Chad Del Rosario for team Hulk on whether he will play or not. If he does not, Cyclops will run away with this one on the shoulders of Collin and Joel. Another factor could be the play of Paul Sumulong. Can he attack and help with the scoring load against the quick guards of team Hulk?

Prediction: Hulk wins in a close one by 2 pts

7pm Court 1: #8 Thor vs #6 Batman
Team Thor is scrambling right now and I think a group of 12 year olds can beat them. Early season MVP candidate, Tony Sneezy, showed up late last game and had a horrible game the week before. Jonathan Baliwag has gone missing as well. Team Batman hasn’t looked any better as well as they’re relying on inconsistent guard play rather than the balance that they had in the beginning of the season. I don’t see this one being close as team Batman looks to regain their confidence against a challenged team.

Prediction: Batman destroy Thor by 25

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago