My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #1 Cyclops vs #6 Batman
The former #1 team vs. the current #1 team in a battle of 2 solid squads. Both teams coming off close victories and will be looking to continue the momentum. I think this game will come down to defense as in which team can limit the other, since both teams can really score. Team Batman better hope that Nick Lee shows up with his size against a big Cyclops team.

Prediction: Cyclops by 3

5pm Court 2: #2 Hulk vs #3 Spiderman (Game of the Week)
This is really going to be a great matchup between 2 strong teams atop the rankings. Team Hulk has been in some close games the majority and I can see this being the same. It’s an intriguing matchup as we will see if Team Hulk can impose their size in the paint or if Team Spiderman can win with their guard-play. I believe the x-factor in this game will be Ed Porch of Spiderman and if he can protect the paint while also having the energy to spend on offense with his scoring ability.

Prediction: Spiderman wins by 5 pts

6pm Court 1: #10 War Machine vs #4 Superman
War Machine faces another top team this week, which marks the 4th straight week in which they play against a top 4 team. Crazy enough in the last 3 weeks, they haven’t been blown out like they were in the 1st two games. The challenge for them is they haven’t gone up against a scoring machine like Jack Em Joe Nguyen of Superman. Joe has averaged 33 pts in the last 3 games and I don’t see him being stopped this week. Chris Brunson has shown up recently, but can Quang get going to complete the Big 3? (also did anyone see Chris Brown in the stands last week or was it just me?)

Prediction: Superman dominates by 18

6pm Court 2: #7 Flash vs #5 Ironman
Man this is going to be a tough one to predict. Team Flash has so much potential and looks good on paper with their roster, but they have certainly not lived up to expectations. Ironman has won 3 in a row, but I can’t really trust them completely yet with the lack of a threat outside of Luis. I think Ironman and their fans will be humbled this week as Eric and Mark will dominate in the paint. Luis will have a big game, but not enough help in this one.

Prediction: Flash by 11

7pm Court 1: #9 Captain America vs #8 Thor
Two guarantees in this game: 1) There will be a winner and loser and 2) Someone’s going to win their first game and the other team will remain winless. John Nguyen had 42 pts last game, but did he expend all of his efforts last week and not have enough in the tank? If Justin Roux and Joe Roy aka James Harden Jr. aka Mr. Get Buckets play and play well, they will win.

Prediction: Captain America notches their 1st win by 8 pts

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago