My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions

5pm Court 1: # 5 Batman vs #8 Captain America
Captain America got their 1st win of the season last week and they look to build on that momentum as they go up against Team Batman. Team Batman is putting up points as they are currently on 2-game win streak, averaging 81 pts in those games. If Justin Roux, David Williams and Joe Roy aka James Harden Jr. aka Mr. Get Buckets play like they did last week, they’re going to win. They must control the paint and keep Chris Chen in check.

Prediction: Captain America by 6 pts

5pm Court 2: #9 Thor vs #7 Flash
Team Flash has struggled the past few weeks, which is out of characteristic of a team that actually looks really good on paper. On the other hand, Team Thor another team that looked good on paper, has been struggling the entire season. They continue to have issues on the defensive end as they can’t stop anybody. Eric Nelson will have a field day in the paint and should be able to post a big double-double in this one.

Prediction: Flash dominates by 16

6pm Court 1: #10 War Machine vs #4 Ironman
Each week, I just feel bad for Team War Machine. They have faced the top tier teams consecutively the past few weeks and now they have to face a team that is surging at the right time. Team Ironman is riding on a 4-game win streak with and without their best player Luis Duque. I foresee a 5th straight win for them and War Machine will have to wait another week to potentially get their 1st victory of the season.

Prediction: Ironman over War Machine by 12

6pm Court 2: #2 Superman vs #1 Hulk (Game of the Week)
I wouldn’t have predicted either of these two teams atop the rankings at this point in the season. Team Superman seems to have developed some chemistry during their 5-game win streak with Jack Em Joe putting 30 or more points in 4 out of those 5 games. Will their defense be strong enough to go up against a balance attack led by Commissioner Romeo and the Urians? Team Hulk will more than likely dominate inside with the 3-headed frontcourt of Romeo, Chad and Kyle. The key for Team Hulk will be who’s going to guard Joe and can they hold him to under 30 pts?

Prediction: Superman edges past Hulk by 4 pts

7pm Court 1: #6 Spiderman vs #3 Cyclops
Tough losses by both teams last week as they both look to bounce back with a victory. Both teams played outside their usual element, which resulted in neither team winning. Team Spiderman will continue to rely on Brandon aka Russell Westbrook aka He Looks Like Shaun Livingston to do it all, but he will need to control the team’s pace. Collin of team Cyclops will need to get back to form and reduce his turnovers. I think they were blindsided by Team Batman and will still feel the effects.

Prediction: Spiderman defeats Cyclops by 7

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago