My my My my

2016 Winter FBDL Week 9 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2016 Winter FBDL Week 9 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2016 Winter FBDL Week 9 Predictions

5pm Court 1: # 8 Flash vs #7 Captain America
At this point in the season, these two teams are going in opposite directions. Captain America is on a 2-game win streak, though one was a forfeit, and Team Flash has been struggling the last few games. Same theme for Captain America every week, if Justin, Joe and David play well then they will win. It should be a fun battle to watch in the paint as Justin goes up against Eric Nelson.

Prediction: Captain America wins by 7 pts

5pm Court 2: #5 Spiderman vs #6 Batman
It’s kind of weird seeing both of these teams in the middle of the pack as both teams were in the top 3 earlier in the season. Team Batman should be fresh coming into this week, since no one showed up last week. If Team Spiderman plans to win, then Brandon will have to lead the way but he will need Ed and DJ to step up. Game plan for Team Batman…give Chris Chen the ball in the paint. X-factor in this one will be Captain Charlie and if make shots from the outside to open up the paint for Chris.

Prediction: Batman by 10 pts

6pm Court 1: #1 Superman vs #2 Cyclops (Game of the Week)
Another week means another #1-#2 matchup, this time with Team Superman at the top of the rankings. Jack Em Joe continues to dominate, scoring more than 30 pts in 4 games during this 6 game win streak. Team Cyclops will throw their 3-headed monster of Paul, Collin and Joel and will try to control the paint with their size. Biggest question for every team that goes up against Team Superman: who’s going to guard Joe??

Prediction: Superman blows out Cyclops by 15

6pm Court 2: #4 Hulk vs #3 Ironman
As if Team Hulk didn’t already have a tough go last with Jack Em Joe, this week they go up against another dynamic scorer, Luis Duque. It’s going to be a team defensive effort as no one person will be able to contain Luis, but he does have some help from Aizan and Dylan. The advantage will go to Team Hulk and their strong post presence which opens up spots for Mitch and Brandon to hit their shots. It’s going to be an entertaining game between the Splash Brothers against Splash Father…and Son.

Prediction: Hulk wins by 5 pts

7pm Court 1: #10 War Machine vs #9 Thor
The two bottom teams of the league will battle it out in the night cap. This is probably the best chance for War Machine to get their 1st win of the season as they play a team that is equally bad on defense as they are. The advantage goes to Team Thor in this one as they actually have players who can score in Tony S. and John Nguyen.

Prediction: Thor handles War Machine by 18

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2016 Winter FBDL Week 9 Predictions  FBDL Insider   1 Year ago