Home

My my My my

2017 Preseason Rankings/Week 1 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2017 Preseason Rankings/Week 1 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
Ladies and Gents, it’s time for another installment of FBDL with Season 4 starting in less than 24 hrs! As always, thanks to the players, volunteers, refs (except when they make those horrible calls lol) and of course the community for allowing us to play this game of basketball.

Yet again…new year, new team names. We’re done with superheroes and are now going with candies/chocolate because of all of you are so sweet, especially you Paul Sumulong! Looks like we have a solid group of returning players from previous seasons and a good handful of rookies. Last year’s champions have all disbursed and gone their separate ways to new squads. One thing is still certain, Joe Nguyen will have the green light to shoot the ball anywhere inside AND outside the gym as he looks to defend his MVP title. Newcomer to the league, Steven Heo, can certainly contend for the MVP trophy this season if his brother, Charlie, passes him the ball.

Power rankings and predictions will be posted on the forum page of the FBL Orlando site each week, so please be sure to check that out! Below are the preseason rankings, potential MVP candidates and also quick predictions of week 1. Predictions after week 1 will be a little more detailed as we get a better sense of the players and teams. Enjoy!!

Preseason Rankings:
1. Starburst
2. Dum Dums
3. Airheads
4. Gummy Bears
5. Butterfinger
6. Nerds
7. Kit Kat
8. Skittles
9. Snickers
10. M&M’s

MVP Candidates: