My my My my

2017 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2017 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2017 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #5 Butterfinger vs #10 M&M’s
Michael Fidler with a big game-winner last week with 3 seconds left to defeat Jack Em Joe’s squad Skittles by 1. Team Butterfinger will look to get win #2 of the season against Team M&M’s, who will hope to have their full squad this week against a tough opponent.

Prediction: Butterfinger wins by 6 pts

5pm Court 2: #8 Skittles vs #3 Airheads
Tough game last week for Team Skittles as they battled back to end losing by 1 pt. Jack Em Joe will need to go back to his MVP ways if his team is to compete, especially this week against the wily veterans of Team Airheads. Joe will need to put up Russell Westbrook numbers if they want to win…

Prediction: Airheads dominate Skittles by 15 pts

6pm Court 1: #9 Snickers vs #6 Nerds
Well after last week, Team Snickers only has one way to go and that’s up after getting blown out by Team Gummy Bears. Snickers will hope to have Brandon Baroody back this week and will need his team to play a whole lot better. They’re going up against some FBDL vets in David Williams, John Hwangbo, Jason Birkett and the father son duo of the Valente’s.

Prediction: Nerds prevail by 8 pts

6pm Court 2: #7 Kit Kat vs #4 Gummy Bears
Wow the most impressive team of week 1 was Team Gummy Bears. Led by 30-year FBDL vets, Buddy and Armel, they blew out Team Snickers in a snoozer. They have a good combination of size and skills that include the Brunson brothers and newcomer Sherwin “Soy Sauce” Suaybaguio. Kit Kat will have a tough time keeping up, even if Justin Roux plays.

Prediction: Gummy Bears by 25 pts

7pm Court 1: #2 Dum Dums vs #1 Starburst (Game of the Week)
This should a good game to watch as two of the top FBDL teams collide in an early season matchup. Dum Dums will have to rely on their size and shooting against Team Starburst and their pack of scoring guards. We’ll have to see if Starburst can handle Dum Dum’s size while on the other hand, see if anyone from Dum Dum’s contain the Heo Brothers.

Prediction: Starburst with a 4 pt victory

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2017 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions  FBDL Insider   10 months ago