Home

My my My my

2017 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2017 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2017 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #10 Nerds vs #8 Kit Kat (Game of the Weak)
Talk about an exciting opening act to start off the weekend…not! Both teams are winless, so at least we know someone’s going to get their 1st win of the season. I predict a lot of turnovers and bad shots in a low-scoring affair. Since Collin “The Bakery” Outerbridge will be the best player on the court, I’ll give the slight edge to team Kit Kat.

Prediction: Kit Kat wins by 4 pts

5pm Court 2: #2 Airheads vs #6 Snickers
An intriguing matchup as Team Airheads look to continue their winning momentum against Team Snickers. Two different teams with two different styles. Airheads with a well-balanced attack against the dynamic duo of Brandon Baroody and Loksundo Kong. Fresh off his 32 pt debut, can Lok put up the same numbers against the savvy veterans? I doubt it and Airheads will be too much down low for them to handle.

Prediction: Airheads outlasts Snickers by 9 pts

6pm Court 1: #9 M&M’s vs #7 Skittles
Another battle of winless teams this weekend, this time between Skittles and M&M’s. Team M&M’s has an overall better team than Skittles, but they don’t have last season’s MVP in Jack Em Joe Nguyen. They will need a full team effort to contain him, but also put up points if they look to keep up. I don’t see Joe letting his team drop a 3rd straight game and will probably put up at least 30 pts. Joe posted a “Help Wanted” sign outside the gym, so can his teammates deliver?

Prediction: Skittles defeat Ironman by 8

6pm Court 2: #3 Starburst vs #4 Butterfinger (Game of the Week)
Two undefeated teams, and one will stay undefeated is what I predict lol. Too early in the season to tell who will have an advantage in this matchup, but any team with Steven Heo certainly has an edge. He will go up against Quang and his crew, who will look to pick up a big win against a solid team. Not sure if Butterfinger has anyone that can guard Steven, so it will be a team effort to contain him though he does shooters around that will need to make their shots.

Prediction: Butterfinger loses by 7 in a competitive game

7pm Court 1: #1 Gummy Bears vs #5 Dum Dums
Dum Dums have the size but will they have the skills to keep up with Team Gummy Bears, who have dominating in their 1st two games. If Paul shows up, then the game will at least be competitive but they don’t have anyone that can guard Sherwin Suaybaguio, who’s averaging 31 ppg. I can predict one thing though…it’s going to be a game of flopping and fouling for sure, whether or not it’ll be called, remains to be seen. Too much Gummy Bears will Dum Dums a tummy ache.

Prediction: Gummy Bears win by 22

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean!

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2017 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions  FBDL Insider   10 months ago