My my My my

2017 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2017 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2017 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #5 Dum Dums vs #8 Nerds
A nice break for Team Dum Dums after a grueling 2-game stretch against 2 of the top teams in the league, yet they only managed to lose by a total of 5 pts in those games. Hopefully they’ve learned from their losses as they go against Team Nerds. Can Jason Birkett be trusted to have another solid game to possibly upset a bigger team?

Prediction: Dum Dums wins by 9 pts

5pm Court 2: #1 Gummy Bears vs #4 Butterfinger
All I have to say is if Sherwin Suaybaguio plays for Team Gummy Bears, they will win big. Team Butterfinger does not have the size nor the chemistry to compete against Buddy and Armel, who’s been on the same team for 20 years. Plus they only won by 4 last week after blowing teams out in the 1st two weeks. The Brunson Brothers are mad…

Prediction: Gummy Bears by 21 pts

6pm Court 1: #3 Starburst vs #9 M&M’s
The 3-headed monster of Steven, Charlie and Damien for Team Starburst is proving to be an effective combination, though they lack some legitimate size. I see that working in their favor again this week against a discombobulated group in Team M&M’s. Now they could have a chance if their bigs can play big, but their guards won’t be able to contain Run-DSC.

Prediction: Starburst blows them out by 26 pts

6pm Court 2: #6 Snickers vs #7 Skittles (Game of the Week)
Two solid MVP candidates go at it this week as reigning MVP Jack Em Joe goes up against MVP contender Brandon Baroody. Team Skittles have an edge in this one as it looks like Joe has some help coming from last week’s win. Can Sergio and Richard do it again? Lok will need to play a whole lot better to help Brandon as he’ll be busy chasing around Joe.

Prediction: Skittles win by 12

7pm Court 1: #2 Airheads vs #10 Kit Kat
Team Kit Kat has the potential to have a good team with John Nguyen, Justin Roux and Collin Outerbridge, but they have yet to play a game together. If they this week, they have a good chance of pulling out a big upset victory against Team Airheads. Airheads are coming off a sluggish performance in an OT win over Snickers last week. They may lose if they play like that again…

Prediction: Airheads by 6

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean!

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2017 Winter FBDL Week 4 Predictions  FBDL Insider   10 months ago