My my My my

2017 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2017 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2017 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #10 Kit Kat vs #3 Skittles
A hot streaking team vs a winless group that barely shows up. I got the 3 Rainbow Warriors leading the way and probably scoring 70 of the teams 75 pts, led by the return of Jack Em Joe. I’m sure Skittles are already looking ahead to their game vs Gummy Bears after this weekend.

Prediction: Skittles blow them out by 23 pts

5pm Court 2: #6 Snickers vs #4 Dum Dums
I won’t dub this as the game of the week, but it sure is going to be an intriguing matchup. Both teams are coming off victories, but have been struggling with some inconsistencies. I might give this one to Dum Dums since they’re coming an upset win against Airheads and are probably will ride that wave. Plus they have an overall better team with height.

Prediction: Dum Dums win by 8 pts

6pm Court 1: #2 Airheads vs #8 Butterfinger
Surprising loss by Team Airheads last week, but I don’t see that happening again this week. They’re up against a team that has lost 3 straight and struggling. Team Butterfingers look like a group of kids out in the playground that are chasing butterflies while picking their noses. Airheads will dominate from start to finish.

Prediction: Airheads by 16 pts

6pm Court 2: #7 Nerds vs #9 M&M’s
Team Nerds are on a 2-game winning streak and they look to extend that against a winless Team M&M’s. Coming off a dominating victory against Butterfinger, can Jason Birkett lead the team in scoring again? He had 30 pts and an unofficial stat of 50 stls last game. My prediction is that will not happen again and upset my happen. M&M’s with their 1st victory!

Prediction: M&M’s win by 6

7pm Court 1: #1 Gummy Bears vs #5 Starburst (Game of the Week)
I might be a little tough on Team Starburst this week in the rankings after their 1st loss by only 1pt, but Team Skittles didn’t have Jack Em Joe! Steven should have dominated the game on both ends, but somehow they let the game slip away. A big redemption opportunity this weekend against Team Gummy Bears, who are planning to stay undefeated. Steven might drop 30, but too much Gummy Bears.

Prediction: Gummy bears win by 9

Feel free to comment, but please remember to keep it clean!

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2017 Winter FBDL Week 6 Predictions  FBDL Insider   9 months ago