My my My my

2018 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
2018 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions

5pm Court 1: #9 Ariel vs #8 Belle
Two teams that struggled last week with depleted rosters and are hoping to right the ship before it's too late. Ariel will hope to have the trio of Stephen Padilla and Sons which help with the lack of scoring from last week. Belle will need last year's MVP candidate, Chris Brunson, to take the lead and prove that he can be a go-to player and not just in a supporting role.

Prediction: Belle wins by 8 pts

5pm Court 2: #4 Aurora vs #1 Tiana (Game of the Week)
Aurora might be a sleeper team this season (get it? Aurora=Sleeping Beauty). Seriously though, this team comprised of FBA players have the experience and can finish in the top 3 by the year's end. Tough test this week against the Ball Brothers aka Richard, Brandon and Gabe. They combined for 68 points last week against Snow White, led by Richard's 28pts.

Prediction: Tiana shoots lights out again and dominates Aurora by 17 pts

6pm Court 1: #6 Rapunzel vs #10 Snow White
Brandon and Quang are back together for Snow White, but still got whooped last week and lost by 43 pts! They're looking for a bounce back game versus David William's crew who lost in a heartbreaker to Mulan. A wide open missed layup as time expired (ala Brandon Knight against the Nets) could have tied the game. Should be a low-scoring, but competitive game.

Prediction: Snow White squeaks by and wins by 4

6pm Court 2: #3 Jasmine vs #5 Mulan
Here are 2 other teams that can make some noise this season, but consistency will be key. Tony Sjdakjncuy was raining 3's and dropped a league high (thus far) 34 pts last week for team Jasmine. Mulan should have Sherwin "Halo Halo" Suagbuayio back this week, which will provide additional scoring. We saw what he did last season with Chris Brunson as his big man, how will he connect with new big man C.J. Steen?

Prediction: Mulan by 9 pts

7pm Court 1: #2 Cinderella vs #7 Elsa
Probably the most complete team in the league, Cinderella has the pieces to contend for the title this season. Led by Riggo Hernandez, who scored a smooth 28 pts in their victory last week, he will have two legit bigs to help down low in Justin Roux and Michael Fidler. Early MVP candidate, Chip Hoch, will have to lead his team in every sense if they want to contend. All new guys, so they'll need to quickly develop.

Prediction: Cinderella blows them out with a 21 pt victory

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 Winter FBDL Week 2 Predictions  FBDL Insider   6 months ago