Home

My my My my

2018 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
5pm Court 1: #10 Snow White vs #3 Jasmine
Jasmine should win this one, but can they do it with just two scorers in Chris Skees and Tony Sphabmixay? If Tony can continue his hot shooting streak, then they should blow this one out the water. As we saw in weeks 1 and 2, Snow White cannot defend the 3 pt line?well they can?t defend at all really.

Prediction: Jasmine wins easily by 14 pts

5pm Court 2: #4 Tiana vs #6 Rapunzel
This will be a bounce back win for Tiana. The Ball Brothers ? LiMovida, LiUrian and GabeZo ? will shoot lights out and also attack the hoop. Rapunzel is not strong down in the post, so Tiana should get to the basket easily.

Prediction: Tiana blows them out by 22 pts

6pm Court 1: #8 Belle vs #2 Aurora
This is a very important game for team Belle as they look to upend the strong squad from FBA. Aurora has a lot of talent, but more importantly they play like they have a chip on their shoulders. The milk carton is out and Chris Brunson?s face might be plastered on it, if he decides to show up in the game this week. Aurora will be too strong in this one though and should come out with a W.

Prediction: Aurora defeats Belle by 7

6pm Court 2: #9 Elsa vs #7 Ariel
White Chocolate Chip Hoch and his rebounding machine Alex Mitchell will have to have big game if they want to win against a veteran savvy team in Ariel. I see Buddy and Stephen just bullying their way through this one and coming away with another victory.
Prediction: Ariel wins by 18

7pm Court 1: #5 Mulan vs #1 Cinderella
While Joe Roy aka James Harden Jr is back, I don?t think he has the team to compete against Cinderella. Cinderella is too well distributed with guard and big play that they should win this one. I predict Riggo and Justin to have big games and quickly put this one out of reach.

Prediction: Cinderella runs with a win by 17

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 Winter FBDL Week 3 Predictions  FBDL Insider   3 months ago