Home

My my My my

2018 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
5pm Court 1: #9 Belle vs #1 Mulan
Belle is riding high after securing their 1st win last week, but faces the new #1 team this week in Mulan. It should be an entertaining game between two big guys, C.J. Steen vs Chris Brunson, along with the guard play between Rason Williams and Joe Roy aka James Harden Jr. I going with the beard in this one.

Prediction: Mulan wins by 7 pts

5pm Court 2: #10 Ariel vs #8 Snow White (Game of the Weak)
This will be like the JV game back in high school. It?s going to be boring, sloppy and with no cheerleaders. We got a team full of PBL vets that?s not sure what their identity is and a team that has big names with little game. Should be a low-scoring game, unless Daddy Padilla gets hot from the 3-pt line.

Prediction: Ariel surprises with an 11 pt win

6pm Court 1: #3 Cinderella vs #2 Tiana (Game of the Week)
Get your popcorn ready for this one, folks. This should be a fun, competitive game compared to the game detailed above. Will Cinderella have enough gas to keep up the energetic group from Tiana? How will Tiana plan to defend Justin Roux in the post? I think Tiana will pull away late because of the talent on their roster.

Prediction: Tiana wins by 9

6pm Court 2: #6 Jasmine vs #5 Rapunzel
Two teams that can?t seem to have their entire rosters for every game. So who knows if they?re going to actually play or will it be a lot of subs playing? On a serious note, if Tony and Chris returns for Jasmine, they should win. But how it?s been this season so far, I wouldn?t be surprised if Rapunzel wins somehow.

Prediction: Jasmine defeats Rapunzel by 12

7pm Court 1: #4 Aurora vs #7 Elsa
Where?s my man Al Ranrooh? Did he peak after his 1st game? My new man crush is White Macadamia Mitchell from Elsa. I predict he?s going to have another double-double and they pull off the upset! White Chocolate Chip is no longer in the MVP race, but he?ll need to have an MVP-like game to help his buddy.

Prediction: Elsa with the upset by 5

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 Winter FBDL Week 5 Predictions  FBDL Insider   6 months ago