Home

My my My my

2018 Winter FBDL Week 7 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 Winter FBDL Week 7 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
5pm Court 1: #3 Mulan vs #2 Aurora (Game of the Week)
This is a matchup that everyone should watch, which includes some good individual matchups. The basketball gods are giving us a Al Ranrooh-Joe Roy matchup and Paulo Gonzalez-C.J. Steen. Shooters and bigs will highlight this one, but I think Aurora has a deeper roster that will give them the edge.

Prediction: Aurora wins by 6 pts

5pm Court 2: #6 Snow White vs #9 Elsa
Quang Pham has come back to life recently for Snow White and the team has won 2 straight. Elsa has arguably the best player in the league in White Macadamia Mitchell and the pre-season MVP candidate, White Chocolate Chip. White Macadamia should easily dominate the paint in this one, but can his teammates help him get a victory?

Prediction: Snow White wins by 5

6pm Court 1: #8 Belle vs #4 Tiana
The Ball Brothers and crew should run away with this one in a potential blowout. In recent games, they have found other scorers on the team besides the Ball Brothers. Rason Williams has played well but he may face different defenders throughout the game that may tire him out. Chris Brunson will need to have a monster game for them to pull off the upset.

Prediction: Tiana wins in a blow out by 18

6pm Court 2: #10 Ariel vs #5 Rapunzel
Rapunzel lost in a heartbreaker against #1 Cinderella last week and should not dwell on that lost. This week they play the last placed team in Ariel, but could lose if they?re not careful. Daddy Padilla has been on a hot shooting streak as of late, but will it be enough to win?

Prediction: Ariel with the upset by 7

7pm Court 1: #1 Cinderella vs #7 Jasmine
Jasmine is currently on a 4-game losing streak and that streak may continue. Their big, Nick Brunson, won?t be able to handle my MVP, Justin Roux, and they won?t have anyone to contain Riggo unless they have Chris Skees chase him around. Tony Sphabmixay will need to shoot lights out because Chris will be too tired from the defensive end.

Prediction: Cinderella cruises by 12

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 Winter FBDL Week 7 Predictions  FBDL Insider   4 months ago