Home

My my My my

2018 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: 2018 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions
Posted by: FBDL Insider of fbl-orlando.com
Date/Time:
5pm Court 1: # Mulan vs # Snow White
Important game for both teams in the playoff picture. Mulan has been plagued with inconsistent play lately and will need to find their rhythm with playoffs right around the corner. Snow White on the other hand have been playing well and hope to continue the momentum. C.J. Steen should be able to dominate against Ed Porch, but will they have a counter for Brandon Baroody and Quang Pham?

Prediction: Snow White wins by 4 pts

5pm Court 2: # Cinderella vs # Aurora (Game of the Week)
Should be a very entertaining game between these two young, energetic squads that are at the top of the rankings. Justin Roux vs Paolo Gonzalez and Riggo Hernandez vs Al Ranrooh are matchups to look out for in this one, but it might be the role players that will determine the game. Aurora has a better overall roster, so I?ll give them the slight edge.

Prediction: Aurora edges by 3

6pm Court 1: # Rapunzel vs # Belle
Rapunzel will probably struggle defensively this game. They don?t have a big that can guard Chris Brunson and his versatility. They also won?t have anyone to keep up with Rason Williams. But as history shows this season, this Rapunzel tend to come away with unexpected victories

Prediction: Belle wins by 8

6pm Court 2: # Ariel vs # Jasmine
Jasmine has been in a deep slump and Albert Bullington is still on the back of a milk carton. Besides Stephen ?Daddy? Padilla, Ariel is a horrible team. If Chris Skees and Tony Sphabmixay can continue scoring while containing Daddy Padilla, they should be able to blow Ariel out.

Prediction: Jasmine by 16

7pm Court 1: # Tiana vs # Elsa
Shots will be going up this game, and I?m not referring to liquor. The Ball Brothers will need their old veteran, Carlos Bruiser, to contain White Macadamia Mitchell if they want to win. If Mitchell is held in check, the Ball Brothers should easily dominate the rest of the Elsa team.

Prediction: Tiana win in a blowout by 21

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
2018 Winter FBDL Week 8 Predictions  FBDL Insider   2 weeks ago